The Regional Commission will host the following webinars from the 2014 APBP Professional Development Webinars Series. All webinars will be held at the Regional Commission (upstairs conference room) from 3:00 – 4:00 pm. Webinars are open to all interested parties and individuals and are offered free of charge. RSVP is not required. Most presentations offer credit for professional certification. Visit www.apbp.org for additional information.
- All In: The Value of Investing in Complete and Green Streets (3/19/2014)
- Public Health Benefits of Active Transportation (4/16/2014)
- Best Planning and Engineering Practices for School Zones (5/21/2014)
- Calming Arterial Streets for Safer Walking and Cycling (6/18/2014)
- Transform Bicycling and Walking Outside the Urban Context (8/20/2014)